I. Basic Info 

• Characters: Just Y'owo Moloc.
  • Primary character:Y'owo Moloc
  • Linkshells: Nothin' important.
  • Primary RP linkshell:N/A

[*]

II. RP Style 

• Amount of RP (light, medium, heavy):

• I like having tons of RP in my daily life. And constantly act out small scenes all by my lonesome self in FF14. And think of personalities and stories for my characters while I'm playing them. Sooooo, maybe medium for the most part? Heavy to really get into things. Light when I don't want to feel like a nerd.

• Views on RP combat and injuries:

• Blood for the blood god, blah for the whatever god. I love all types of RP, including violence. Not exactly sure how'd this turn out, but I'd love to give anything a try. Including getting a knife shoved through my characters' ribcage.

• Views on IC romance:

• Fantastic, kissey kissey, sometimes sad. Gotta admit, I'm more of a fan of romantic homosexual relationships than hetero.

• Views on non-romantic RP (family ties, etc):

• Awesome, cool, amazing, I think most of my RP is non-romantic. Like, maybe 80% of it. 

• Views on lore:

• If there's one thing I really like about Final Fantasy (and maybe one of the only things I like about the series) is the lore. The strange mix between a heavy amount of Fantasy with sci-fi has always interested me and I like to think FF14 seems to pull it off well.

• Views on chat functions (/say, /linkshell, etc):

• They're neat and easy to use for RPing stuff. 

[*]

III. Other Info 

• Timezone: UTC-6 Central
  • Contact info:PM me for my skype. It'd make things easier for everyone.

[*]

[align=center][glow=blue]~Special announcements can be found in the posts below~[/glow][/align]