Portraying a realistic Thanalan community

I'm aiming to form a realistic faction that thrives to portray a group of gang members within the refugee community of Central Thanalan.

A group of drug addicted, dirt poor, hopeless people, lured into the gang life with a false promise of protection and quick gil. A group of un-educated people that are easily influenced.

You should consider taking part in this project if your character was born a refugee or somehow ended up being one.

You need to be able to roleplay around drugs, violence, financial/emotional struggle and racism. These are sensitive subjects. (there won't be anything sexual involved)

Trust me, it isn't bad as you think. I've done it before and I had a lot of fun. This project will be a breath of fresh air to your roleplaying experience if you are bored of the typical slice of life, live-happy roleplay. 

It's OK if you're a first timer. I'll try to teach you whatever I can. 

Here's a couple of examples from my past RP experiences in this field. They're in a modern day setting, but they should give you a brief idea about the life of a gang banger.

I Enjoyed The Bad Life

One Week Later

Initiation/Por Vida

Community Resource Center

Whatever It Takes (warning, graphic)

Nightmares Are Releases (warning, graphic)

Cries for Mercy & The End