Lore question

Riven

I realize this question has been asked before >.> my apologizes, but.  Given the current state of events-what's the amount of ingame time that has passed between now and the end of the Seventh Umbral Era?  About 5-6 years?

Also is there any ingame lore about what happened with Ishgard while the Calamity was going down?

I realize this question has been asked before >.> my apologizes, but.  Given the current state of events-what's the amount of ingame time that has passed between now and the end of the Seventh Umbral Era?  About 5-6 years?

Also is there any ingame lore about what happened with Ishgard while the Calamity was going down?

I don't have the resources available but if I'm not mistaken the Calamity caused the weather change in Coerthas from 1.0's temperate climate to the current "Everything is frozen and icy and dead" climate. I think the lore snippets from Dusk Vigil mention that it fell soon after the Calamity/weather shift and that the Dravanian's pressed a strong offensive in conjunction with the Calamity. If I get more time I'll try to find the stuff but I am sure others will beat me to the punch. 

Headcanon wise, I RP that time as being very dire and dark for most since the dramatic change in climate and strong push from the Dravanians would really weaken the Holy See, possibly creating a small time of extra vigilance and fanaticism. That's just my assumptions and thoughts however, so take it with a grain of salt.

Also is there any in game lore about what happened with Ishgard while the Calamity was going down?

Besides the weather shift...

Which is pretty much all there is about Ishgard that happened due to the calamity... Their forces weren't there when it happened, as they refused to join in the war in halting the Garlean advances.

Basiclly, the Ishgardians stayed at home, fighting in the dragonsong war, while everybody else fought for the fate of Eorzea.