Question!

So I know there's a journal list for people interested in following other character's journals and where the journals are, but is there a place on the forums to store your journals for people who'd rather not visit alternative websites to read them?

Thank you in advance!

Most people just drop them into the Town Square and note that it's a journal or closed in the subject line. You can also use subpages on the wiki for that purpose, too, if you'd like a bit more control over appearance; I'd recommend creating a subpage for your journal under your character page, then either adding content there or to subpages of that page.

Most people just drop them into the Town Square and note that it's a journal or closed in the subject line. You can also use subpages on the wiki for that purpose, too, if you'd like a bit more control over appearance; I'd recommend creating a subpage for your journal under your character page, then either adding content there or to subpages of that page.

That... sounds so confusing to me lol

I'm afraid I don't yet know what a wiki subpage even is lol But the Closed journal thing I get! Thank you! :D