A Very Nerdy Wedding [5/8 4PM PST]

Hello All,

This isn't strictly an RP event, so I wasn't sure where to put it. A year from this Sunday, I went on the first date with the love of my life. Since then, we've been together in almost everything, from work to FFXIV. 

We're married now, and to celebrate we wanted to hold a wedding ceremony in Eorzea. Our actual ceremony was a rather dry affair at the county courthouse, and we decided to have a celebration later both in and out of game. 

If you're interested in attending the wedding of Sukaaretto Ueno and Evangeline Primrose, please PM me or ask in the thread for an invitation. Friends and RPers both IC and OOC are welcome, as well as future friends ;)

The ceremony is this Sunday at 4PM PST, and if anyone is able, I'd love to see you there. Just to be clear, this is not really an IC event, it's more just for fun and to catch up with friends both old and new. I'll be creating a Linkshell (Or inviting people to FoM) during the event so we can all bullshit. It will actually be the first in game wedding I've ever been to!

I don't know if I can be available at the time on a Sunday but congratulations!

I'm wondering if I should have done it Saturday instead <_< but idk! it's a special date!

Hey~

By the way if you want to come, just show up a little beforehand and we'll pass you an invitation. I might not have anyone on friendlist due to an impulsive server transfer a few months back <_<.

I am sorry that I couldn't make it Natalie! I hope it was terrific :-]

It was fun!

No worries! It was a rather silly affair. Eva wore bear paws.

6psb1xK.jpg

It was obviously a lot more extravagant than our actual wedding (which involved no glowing wings or chocobos)

I am sorry that I couldn't make it Natalie! I hope it was terrific :-]

It was fun!

No worries! It was a rather silly affair. Eva wore bear paws.

It was obviously a lot more extravagant than our actual wedding (which involved no glowing wings or chocobos)

Don't even get me started on the paws >_>

Jk it was cute. I wish I had those paws but think the event pre dates my ffxiv career :c 

Thank you everyone for coming :D it was silly arm fun <3