Hello!

Hi everyone!

I just transferred a newer character (like a few days old) to Balmung because I found out about the RP environment. I've been playing FFXIV since pre-launch (I took a break for a year or so, then came back in time for Heavensward). 

My MMORPG history starts with a game called RYL: Risk Your Life. Way back in the day, I had a friend tell me about this 'cool online game where you can play with friends' and I joined. A little bit later, my older brother discovered WoW and I eventually played it, but very little. Over the years I've done some MMO hopping with all of the Korean games that have made their ways to the states, such as Arch Age, but when FFXIV:ARR came out, I found my home with my favorite series.

I've been RPing since I was 12; I'm 27 now. I started back around early 2000 on Lycos.com's community chat rooms where they had a room called the Mystic Tavern RPG. In 2002 or 2003, they closed the community and I migrated over to forum-based RPGs and even created/ran some of my own for several years and with a variety of themes that ranged from real life to fantasy to Harry Potter to sci fi to a world of combined anime themes.

I've never roleplayed with people in an MMO before so this concept is brand new to me, but I don't think it will take much adjusting on my part. I'm really excited to see that it exists! In the past, I've roleplayed at all levels, including places with large word counts, and frankly, I'm open to anything!

My current main character on Balmung is Lady Evelyn, an Au Ra that has started all DoM classes/jobs as I work on leveling her -- she is currently lvl 57 as an AST. My other character is on Jenova and is Star Phoenix, a lvl 20 White Mage, but I'm starting over because I made the switch from PS4 to PC and I am NOT trying to run a dungeon with that big of a HUD change lol.

A little about me offline! I'm a 27 year-old guy of the alternate lifestyle (not sure on how direct I can be, but let's just say that June 2015 was big for me!) I have a degree in music education and performance, but have found myself working for a credit union core processor (a.k.a. software development company) which I love. I'm pretty terrible at knowing what to talk about regarding myself, so I'm just an open book. Feel free to ask me anything!

If you catch me online, feel free to say hello!!