Balther Strongblade

I. Basic Info 

• Characters: Balther Strongblade
  • Primary character: Balther Strongblade
  • Linkshells: Starfall (basically just free company ones)
  • Primary RP linkshell: None

II. RP Style 

[*]

• Amount of RP (light, medium, heavy):
  • Medium-Heavy. I am normally IC.  If I am not I will normally send a tell stating I am not.  An easy way to tell is if I have current content armor on I am probably OOC.
  • Views on RP combat and injuries:
  • I like rolls in bigger groups.  One on one it can be whatever as long as you both are on the same page. I dont mind injuries as long as they are losing limbs and such.
  • Views on IC romance:
  • Well I dont mind it Balther is married after all.
  • Views on non-romantic RP (family ties, etc): 
  • Has a family but does not get along with them for various IC reasons.  Personally I dont mind having family in game if I could find good people to RP it.
  • Views on lore:
  • I stick to the lore. I have seen many go off the lore and it seems that ICly they were way to powerful, or the Grand Companies would of arrested them already.
  • Views on chat functions (/say, /linkshell, etc):
  • I like how my FC has it set up right now.  We have a linkshell for ooc and one for ic. It works out very well like that. In say I dont mind how people emote and such we all have our ways we like to do things.  I do prefer "" though so I know they are talking IC at least.

III. Other Info 

• Server= Balmung
  • Contact= through messages on here or you can send me a tell in the game I dont mind.