Just joined Balmung (Template included! :D)

Hey guys, so I finally made that blind leap of RP faith onto Balmung and well now kind of flopping around like a fish out of water.  Mostly due to going from a server with very little population to one that is packed full in virtually every city and with RPers.  Suffice to say, at this point I think I actually need a FC to help maintain my sanity and to help ease me into this new atmosphere.  That said, I'll let the template from these forums explain a bit more about my history.  I'll use this space to express a bit more of what I'd look for in an FC.  I'd love an RP crowd of course but I'm not looking for anything super severe and crazy.. I'm a  very calm and laid back individual and kind of look for that in guilds / FCs.  Not to say I'm not all for a super deep story or anything like that but I do need a group around me that understands time commitments outside of game and thus, I may not be able to attend all the things.

--MMORPG background: This list is going to get long.. but.. Eve, Everquest (Briefly), Everquest 2, World of Warcraft (Still subbed .. 12 years later), FFXIV (clearly), Star Wars TOR, Star Wars Galaxies, Pirates of the Burning Sea (before it went down :()

--RP experience: D&D mostly but I've been doing writing RP either in a game or Forum for well over 15 years now.  Factoring in what I did prior to WoWs launch.  I havn't had the pleasure of RPing to much in FFXIV however which is something I desperately desire to fix.

--Character ideas/info:  I have one on Balmung and a few more on Siren.  Honestly, all the character template, backstories and so forth are literally being produced on the fly as I learn more about Eorzea and what is currently going on.  The only one with a solid grasp on everything is the Dragoon that I moved to Balmung but he isn't max level yet.

--How did you learn about the coalition:  Funny enough.... Google.

--What kind of a role-player are you aiming to be? Light, medium, or heavy: I bounce around a bit in these realms.  I sit in probably medium but fall back into light RP more often than not.  I can do heavy crazy long story line RP and have written quite a few of those, it just isn't a mode I often find myself in.

--Anything from real life you're comfortable with sharing? (Work, school, hobbies, etc):  Currently a college student now that I'm out of the US Army, graduate from a Game Design Bachelor's of Science next June.