Making another go of it

Hey all, I've swung through here a couple of times on a couple different names.

Just trying to get back into RP, something I've long held a passion for but has waned as of late

Would welcome hearing from some peeps on Bryn, I am master of the Lorekeepers and Black Label Society LS' as well as Leader of the Black Label Society FC

*bow*

Hajimemashite

--MMORPG background

FFXIV is the first paces I've done serious long term RP in an MMO, I tried it in WoW, DCUO and a few others for a bit and wasn't satisfied with the community or calibre of players

--RP experience

I've been Role-playing since the age of 12 with tabletop as my introduction

--Character ideas/info

Here's my (WIP) Profile on the wiki

--How did you learn about the coalition?

Couple years ago I was about to quit the game out of boredom, when I just did a random search to see if prople RP'd on XIV, came here and was inspired.  I've tried replicating this place specifically for Brynhildr since we Brynnies are a bit under-represented but haven't met with much success so I'm back to make new/more connections in the place accepted as the hub of XIV RP

--What kind of a role-player are you aiming to be? Light, medium, or heavy?

I'd love to be a heavy, 100% balls to the wall RP'er but I have a job, a house, and a s/o so I'm really only able to get into it on my days off when I'm not just plain playing the game.  So I guess you can say I'm heavy when I'm here lol