HI ALL!

Hi, im new to Final Fantasy Online Realm Reborn. as i picked it up at steam summer sale... have wanted to try this for a long time but a friend of mine gifted me WoW, so was kind of stuck there.

I like RPing but unfortunaly non of my friends have this game. and the server i play on Gilamesh?? i hope i got it right. anyway, i would love to get new friends and someone to RP with. 

Im curently a lancer, but I was thinking about switching to white Mage later on. im level 17 now :) witch is ok for 2 days i think, anyway a FC ( guild as im used to) would be awesome with other people who want to RP ^^

im flexible when it comes to character but would be cool to have a party and travel the world like other final fantasys. 

I also i like the houseing system ( only seen the "Houseing"(?)) in game so i dont know if its really that cool. but i think it looks ok ^^

Even if my character is on gilgamesh??, if people want me to RP with them and being serious about it. then im willing to move my character to Balmog. :)

anyway hope to hear from you ^-^

Welcome to the game and to the RPC! :D

There are some Gilgy players here, but you might wanna check out the Gilgamesh-RP site to make nore direct connections to the roleplay you want. Though you're, of course, more than welcome to take advantage of the community and features here!

Either way, hope you have fun and welcome to Eorzea!

Welcome to the game and to the RPC! :D

There are some Gilgy players here, but you might wanna check out the Gilgamesh-RP site to make nore direct connections to the roleplay you want. Though you're, of course, more than welcome to take advantage of the community and features here!

Either way, hope you have fun and welcome to Eorzea!

Thank you :) i would like to play on Balmung later on aswell, but before i join something hardcore i have to know a few people and more of the lore and stuff like that. was thinking about makeing some conections here so i dont play all alone.

cause when i played WoW it was kind of a single player experiance with random people...

unless you Roleplayed and then it was kind of random people. unless you wanted to read the whole warcraft lore + the lore of the guild and people in it.

Well there are definitely a lot of resources for that.

The Lore Discussion and Character Workshop are great places to start to learn a lot about lore and read up questions on classes, world or anything else you could need. They're also awesome places to ask questions.

Making Connections is a good location to sort of advertise yourself once you have a solid idea of who your character is and what you're looking for in-game.

Finally, the Linkshells section has lists of Linkshells (private channels) and Free Companies (guilds) that can cater to a variety of story styles, play preferences and communities.

And of course, just keep interacting with folks here overall! We're all pretty noob friendly. :>

Hope this all has helped.

Well there are definitely a lot of resources for that.

The Lore Discussion and Character Workshop are great places to start to learn a lot about lore and read up questions on classes, world or anything else you could need. They're also awesome places to ask questions.

Making Connections is a good location to sort of advertise yourself once you have a solid idea of who your character is and what you're looking for in-game.

Finally, the Linkshells section has lists of Linkshells (private channels) and Free Companies (guilds) that can cater to a variety of story styles, play preferences and communities.

And of course, just keep interacting with folks here overall! We're all pretty noob friendly. :>

Hope this all has helped.

Thanks alot :) this helps alot about some questions etc. rated you +1 for helpfull. anyway thanks again ^-^ 

maybe we meet in game aswell someday ( first have to sub) cause useing the 30 free days atm. and ofc be on ur server :P since i think Balmung is European :S not sure. but i know this gilgamesh is probly american cause people start doing stuff around 3 in the night my time, atleast the events seem to be mostly on late night hours.

i dont mind playing late but starting to meet people at that hour is a little late. would be diffrent if you were together since lets say 11 or so maybe even earlyer, then i would be perfectly fine with staying til 3 in the night and maybe end it there.