Acronycal

Meishali

[align=center]CVpzvVm.png[/align]

[align=center]Acronycal is the name of a mysterious linkshell created by adventurers, cycles ago. The name of its founders is lost to time; it is now derelict, and its pearls have been scattered through all of Eorzea. Many characters pick them up, often by sheer curiosity… Only to find that the linkshell is still very active. It serves no purpose; it just talks. And for some reason, you always end up talking back…[/align]

[align=center]WmgFMqU.png[/align]

ABOUT

Tired of running around trying to find new RP partners, I decided I should just make an IC linkshell in order to meet new people. In the same way, people in my situation can hop in and join, to do the exact same thing!

FEATURES

Acronycal is a 100% IC linkshell. It will be our characters talking at absolutely all times. Little to no OOC banter will be tolerated. If you have questions about the linkshell, send a tell to one one of the leaders or the master, or even one of the members instead.

It can be used at absolutely anytime (and we encourage all of you to use and abuse it! ICly!).

Events might happen, often in the form of meetings. You are also welcome to advertise (always ICly) your own events, or have your character ask for IC help over plotlines, etc.

[align=center]n6pxqUS.png[/align]

IC RULES

There are none–Nobody can really claim themselves as the master of the linkshell. As a result, it is a chaotic thing…

OOC RULES

IC =/= OOC. Expect some rude characters…But then again, they’re just characters! Meta is not tolerated either. Your character is only hearing voices, and as a result, can not know who speaks at the other end of the linkshell.

Remember, it is all about hearing! No need to describe what your character is doing; only what can be heard.

If the linkshell ends up being really crowded, inactivity might result in a boot! You can also come and go as much as you want.

Please be as lore abiding as possible.

[align=center]XBJ2dEG.png[/align]

HOW WILL MY CHARACTER FIND THE PEARL IC?

It’s up to you! Sometimes, they find them in their own homes, they win them after a game of triple triad, or a member can even give them a duplicate, or their own pearl. You decide! They’re all over Eorzea. If you have no ideas, one of the leaders can assign you one.

I WANT TO PARTICIPATE! HOW DO I GET IN?

Ask any of these people for an invite if you catch them online:

• Nathaniel Salem
  • Lucaell Townsend
  • Adelpo Manelpo
  • Y’rhak Tia
  • Tamaki Tachibana
  • Gwannes Oskwell
  • Lawrence Fathi
  • Orenji Kharn
  • Maril Hawker

THAT’S ALL FOR NOW!

See you soon! Join with friends! If you have a tumblr, you can help us expanding by reblogging this post.

[align=center]ESDDB6z.png[/align]

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Hey there Esk!

It's still the holidays! I know I personally am running left and right and hardly log on (for now). If you use discord, we can exchange our tags via PMs so we can decide on a time that's more comfortable for you.

Same goes to anybody else willing to join. :cactuar: