Philosopher/sage wannabe looking for connections

Looking for RP connections that dabble in any variety of intellect  (from sorcery to politics to history...whatever) who might be interested in playing a teacher/mentor/associate  to a young Elezen male ready to learn! 

He grew up in Ishgard only able to read books, and now that he's able to freely roam he's ready to travel and learn about all the things he's read about. 

If this interests you you can send me a pm here or a pm/tell in game. Character name is Landrenel Tremoille.

If you'd like, one of my most played characters, Aulsoix, is an extremely well educated man with a history of instruction.  If he finds the young man worth his time, he'd be more than happy to teach him.

I'd be more than interested in it. I normally play  between the hours of 11 p.m. - 4a.m. est. I can give you a little bit more in Landrenel as well if you're interested.

Ohhhh man.

My character plays a scholar/inventor/revolutionary/heretic elezen who is also from ishgard. If you want a character that will give you the people's history of eorzea, she is your woman. 

If you are intrested be prepared for views that may not match up at all with most eorzean's. Could be fun to have your char's views challenged (and mine). Poke me sometime if you are interested.

Ohhhh man.

My character plays a scholar/inventor/revolutionary/heretic elezen who is also from ishgard. If you want a character that will give you the people's history of eorzea, she is your woman. 

If you are intrested be prepared for views that may not match up at all with most eorzean's. Could be fun to have your char's views challenged (and mine). Poke me sometime if you are interested.

That'll be more than fine. The point of Philosophy is after all is to view the world from different corners. My character would love to have some chat sessions with her and learn about the history of the world. I'm normally on between 11:00 - and 4 a.m. and should be on tonight if you're around