[08/21 8PM EST] Blazing Hearts! The Date Auction of an Era!

[align=center]tumblr_oblmxbiw0m1va6u1qo1_540.png

tumblr_oblmxbiw0m1va6u1qo4_540.png

tumblr_oblmxbiw0m1va6u1qo3_r1_540.png

tumblr_oblmxbiw0m1va6u1qo2_r1_540.png

tumblr_oblmxbiw0m1va6u1qo5_1280.png

IT’S FINALLY HERE! THE DATE AUCTION OF AN ERA! MEET US AT THE SILVER BAZAAR AT 8PM EST ON THE 21ST OF AUGUST![/align]

[align=center]>>BLAZING HEARTS: A DATE AUCTION REBORN –ACCESS TO THE GOOGLE DOC!<<

[/align]

[align=center]Characters from all horizons are being auctioned for one day – one single day to charm you and please you in many ways! As long as you are not asking for too much. According to rumors, some of the ‘prizes’ might be here against their will. Favors need to be returned to the filthy monetarist that is Olala…[/align]

♦ What’s in it for me?! Unlike most date auctions, the character auctioned will be the one to GM the date. See it as a mini-event tailored just for you! Oh, there’s also an art raffle… For the buyers. 

♦ And what if I don’t buy?! Another art raffle for non buyers might be launched if there’s enough attendees! The prize might even be bigger than the buyers’–How about you come and see it for yourself?

♦ If you want to help us and you have a FFXIV tumblr, consider reblogging our post. Thank you!

♦ What about the... Click the google doc link already! Everything's in there, my friend.

See you there!