Looking for fun partners to write with~ (Keeper kitty)

Naja

Hello, everyone~

I haven't posted in here for a while, but I was looking for people to write fun storylines with. Instead of just the usual meet and greet over drinks like a lot of roleplay seems to consist of, I'm on the hunt for more complex storylines, and some fun partners to write them with. I'd like to plan out a story beforehand that our characters can work towards, even if it just consists of lose ideas initially. Dark, funny, or out right strange storylines are always appreciated. I'm just trying to find more opportunities for character growth and development.

I'm mostly available on weekends at night, and 5-9pm EST on weekdays. My character is a Lominsan bodyguard and wannabe pirate/mercenary kitty who was adopted by hyur parents. I've also dabbled with the idea of making a character in the Xaela clan, but haven't developed one as of yet.

Naja's currently looking for enemies, past and present friends, rivals, lovers (straight), and people to hire her for work (bodyguard, mercenary, pirate, or other odd jobs).

dZrXKQj.png

I can roleplay ingame or in skype. My character ingame is Naja Elo'quie, and imy skype name is naja_eloquie. My character's wiki (though incomplete) can be found in my signature. :)

So I'm always on the look out for people that want to start up stories!

I have a few characters that might mesh well with yours, (Or not at all, in one instance, but if you need enemies thats not a bad thing.)

Fyrilsunn Fiandoensyn:   Ex-maelstrom adventurer, currently in the process of retiring, getting hitched, and opening a tavern all his own.  He's big, scary, and basically a giant teddybear.  I'm not looking to get him involved in any major action based plots at the moment, but he's always available if you need a friendly word of advice, or the like.  (And if times are rough, he can always bring the axe out from under the bed for a friend in need.)

Aulsoix Claimane:   Aulsoix is a formal, scholarly elezen from Ishgard.   Being from lesser nobility, he is well mannered, and well educated, with a particular focus on thaumaturgy and archaeology.  He spends most of his time researching the War of Magi, but if you need a darker, more antagonistic character, he is more than capable of providing.   

Buyantu Qestir:  A xaelan refugee, Buyantu is currently just an adventurer trying to get by.   But its not easy for the poor Qestir.  Being of a tribe that believes all words are lies, and action is the only reliable form of communication, he struggles to make friends, and tends to stick to himself.  But if someone where to try to get to know the silent man, they'd find a stalwart, if quiet,  friend .

Illeaux Dravant:  Illeaux lived a troubled life.   Orphaned at a young age, he's done pretty much whatever was necissary to survive.   After his parents where killed, he fled the shroud to Ul'dah, where he wound up running in a gang of refugee children.   Now, a grown man, he's gone legit, sort of.  He fights in the arena, under the title "The Asp of Gelmora."  Something chosen more to draw the crowds, than for his own hubris.   In reality, the man has his own reasons for fighting beyond coin and glory, and intends to leave the pointless fights behind as soon as he can.

So I'm always on the look out for people that want to start up stories!

I have a few characters that might mesh well with yours, (Or not at all, in one instance, but if you need enemies thats not a bad thing.)

Fyrilsunn Fiandoensyn:   Ex-maelstrom adventurer, currently in the process of retiring, getting hitched, and opening a tavern all his own.  He's big, scary, and basically a giant teddybear.  I'm not looking to get him involved in any major action based plots at the moment, but he's always available if you need a friendly word of advice, or the like.  (And if times are rough, he can always bring the axe out from under the bed for a friend in need.)

Aulsoix Claimane:   Aulsoix is a formal, scholarly elezen from Ishgard.   Being from lesser nobility, he is well mannered, and well educated, with a particular focus on thaumaturgy and archaeology.  He spends most of his time researching the War of Magi, but if you need a darker, more antagonistic character, he is more than capable of providing.   

Buyantu Qestir:  A xaelan refugee, Buyantu is currently just an adventurer trying to get by.   But its not easy for the poor Qestir.  Being of a tribe that believes all words are lies, and action is the only reliable form of communication, he struggles to make friends, and tends to stick to himself.  But if someone where to try to get to know the silent man, they'd find a stalwart, if quiet,  friend .

Illeaux Dravant:  Illeaux lived a troubled life.   Orphaned at a young age, he's done pretty much whatever was necissary to survive.   After his parents where killed, he fled the shroud to Ul'dah, where he wound up running in a gang of refugee children.   Now, a grown man, he's gone legit, sort of.  He fights in the arena, under the title "The Asp of Gelmora."  Something chosen more to draw the crowds, than for his own hubris.   In reality, the man has his own reasons for fighting beyond coin and glory, and intends to leave the pointless fights behind as soon as he can.

Hello! Thank you for replying to my thread. And antagonists are always welcomed. Naja doesn't really have any enemies IC yet. Feel free to message me in game or on Skype. Naja likes interacting with other fighters, too, so Illeaux would be fun to do that with. :) Though characters from the Qestir tribe are always interesting, too. She played a game of Triple Triad against one once.

By weekends at night, how late at night do you mean? I'm the most open after 8pm pacific, which turns to 11pm Eastern, which is frequently too gosh darn late.

But if times work out, I can offer up one Arblis Ellhis, a Seeker who's naturally talented in being a friend / enemy / rival for all kinds of petty reasons! Stories I write in tend to either be silly and bizarre or deeply exploring the sociological implications of something or other. Complete with technobabble.

Anyway, lemme know! I'd be happy to give some storyweaving with you a try, if time itself isn't in the way~

I usually work on Tuesdays and Wednesdays from 5-pm EST, so that's unfortunate. However, I think we can still work something out! I have two characters that can possibly provide completely different story themes.

Aulbiene Daiviere is a Duskwight from Ishgard who never saw what lied outside of the gates until three moons ago. She is a snarky, cunning and manipulative woman who doesn't mention much about herself unless someone manages to get close to her. She prefers intellectual conversations and holds very strong opinions. She has undergoing research about aether crystals and thanks to Aulsoix *cough cough* and Stroud, she has been able to get very far.

Marigold, on the other hand, is the complete opposite of Aulbiene. Once a vigilante who wished to bring her own justice, she has now looked to smuggling thanks to a certain someone who she made a deal with. She is relatively relaxed and a good person to get along with, at least when she isn't working. You can often find her hanging around taverns drinking and even paying for other people's drinks.

By weekends at night, how late at night do you mean? I'm the most open after 8pm pacific, which turns to 11pm Eastern, which is frequently too gosh darn late.

But if times work out, I can offer up one Arblis Ellhis, a Seeker who's naturally talented in being a friend / enemy / rival for all kinds of petty reasons! Stories I write in tend to either be silly and bizarre or deeply exploring the sociological implications of something or other. Complete with technobabble.

Anyway, lemme know! I'd be happy to give some storyweaving with you a try, if time itself isn't in the way~

Unfortunately because my job requires that I go to bed early, I'm not often available to roleplay after eleven on a weekday. :/ I usually turn in around nine to ten eastern time.