[align=center]remembering! With performances[/align]

[align=center]starting in the night and an[/align]

[align=center]open stage, we offer you[/align]

[align=center]entertainment and good company[/align]

[align=center]as you drink and be merry with[/align]

[align=center]us.[/align]

[align=center]Where: Mists, Ward 8, Plot 7[/align]

[align=center]When: Thursday, September 22nd @ 7pm EST[/align]

[align=center]We will be trying our new business model of being opened monthly with other events. Join us this Thursday as we open our doors to the public where you will see many of our staff dressed up in a storybook fantasy setting. Perhaps you'll find your Prince Charming or even the Wicked Witch? Could just find the White Rabbit as he is very late for his appointment![/align]

[align=center]We encourage you to dress up as well to match the theme if you wish! The more costumes the better to give a better atmosphere![/align]

[align=center]Our company house has undergone renovations to give more of a feel to display to our entertainers and allow dancing through the night at our downstairs level while upstairs if you need to take a rest or want to enjoy food please do![/align]

[align=center]Would you like to perform? Then we want you to! Send a message to myself; Mayu Cloudwalker/ T'shina Vashka or any of our members and I will get you on our list! Not on our list? Message me at the party itself and I'll get you put on there! It is never too late to gain the courage to step up on our stage![/align]

Tonight is the night for Gilded Rose's Storybook Tavern night! Come join us at Ward 8, Plot 7 of the Mists at 7pm EST! The Tavern recently underwent an overhaul and is just BEGGING for customers to come in and spend a night of enjoyment within it's walls!

Feel free to dress up yourself as a character from a storybook, or come and see what the staff has picked to dressed up as while having a drink or two, or perhaps a fine meal in our new dinning area.

The Gilded Rose looks forward to seeing you there!

This sounds fun. Unfortunately I can't attend tonight because I have plans, but perhaps if you do it every month; you will see me next time.

At this time the Gilded Rose will be doing a different theme every month, so here's to hoping you'll be able to make it next month. :thumbsup: