Uhlah Wollhundsyn

I. Basic Info 

•  
  • Characters: Uhlah Wollhundsyn, Lilipu Lipu, Trillione Rochedalaix, Nahku Qalli, Hildelith Tanner, Bronze Leaf, A'Mhicrure

• Primary character: Uhlah Wollhundsyn

• Linkshells: Friend of Fireborn

• Primary RP linkshell: N/A

•  

[*][*][*][*]

II. RP Style 

•  
  • Amount of RP (light, medium, heavy):

• Light to medium, rarely heavy. It all depends on the type of roleplay.

• Views on RP combat and injuries:

• With duels coming up in the next patch, I personally think that would be better than the random dice rolls we use. I also prefer story-driven combat rather than random rolls to determine things. Because if you have two characters and one is weaker phenomenally than the other character, but they still win, it just doesn't make any sense. Sure, luck is always fun, but it just makes it silly.

• Views on IC romance:

• As long as the person OOC doesn't confuse their character's feelings with their own, I'm all for IC romance! I think it's super cute <3

• Views on non-romantic RP (family ties, etc):

• I feel it helps to develop a character more, so I do enjoy it because it makes things more interesting.

• Views on lore:

• The more you know about lore the better. There is always more to learn about the lore because there is a lot of it.

• Views on chat functions (/say, /linkshell, etc):

• /say and /emote are my preferred roleplay functions. At events occasionally if I need to voice over everyone else to make an announcement, I will use /yell. 

[*][*][*][*][*][*]

III. Other Info 

•  

• Timezone: GMT+1, UTC-1

• Contact info: You can either find me in-game or PM me here, or if you want my Skype, again, just PM me.

•  

[*][*][*]

[align=center][glow=blue]~Special announcements can be found in the posts below~[/glow][/align]