Tim'a Fei

I. Basic Info

• Characters: Tim'a Fei
  • Primary character: Tim'a Fei
  • Linkshells:
  • Primary RP linkshell:

II. RP Style

• Amount of RP (light, medium, heavy):
    Light to Medium. It depends on how into it the people around me are, and I'll usually aim to match it.

• Views on RP combat and injuries:
    Well, considering how many monsters and baddies are in this world, I think combat and injuries would be inevitable. I am not against it.

• Views on IC romance:
    I am fine with IC romance! But my character has a partner, so other than with that particular person I am not interested in a lot of romance. I'm more interested in the adventuring aspect than romantic plot-lines.

• Views on non-romantic RP (family ties, etc):
    I think friendship would be a lot of fun! Going off on adventures together, experiencing the world. I think friendships, rivals and every other kind of complicated non-romantic relationship would be very fun. Family Ties might get a little complicated though without some serious planning ahead of time.

• Views on lore:
    I'd like to stick to the lore of the game as closely as possible. I think it helps build a more cohesive story if everyone is building off of the same world and it's mythology.

• Views on chat functions (/say, /linkshell, etc):
    Well, if everyone around you is involved in the RP, then I think /say should be used as IC while the private communication should be used as OOC. As far as the Linkshell, I guess it would depend on the rules of the individual linkshells. If the majority of the people there prefer to speak OOC or IC, then I will go with the flow.

III. Other Info

• Timezone: Eastern Standard Time
  • Contact info: Post here, PM me on the forums or in-game.

• 5 months later...