Rhashi Nefhys

I. Basic Info

• Characters:Rhashi Nefhys
  • Primary character:Rhashi Nefhys
  • Linkshells:none yet
  • Primary RP linkshell:none yet

II. RP Style

• Amount of RP (light, medium, heavy):
    I would say I am a med-heavy rper though I am not always IC while running around on the server. I prefer Rping over pretty much anything else so I am always happy to switch to RP-Mode as soon as I get the opportunity. Besides RP I try to enjoy all aspects of the game, especially any group content up to endamge raiding and the occasional PvP.

• Views on RP combat and injuries:
    For me engine combat != rp combat. Magic, doesn't mend everything instantly and noone really dies as long as the player doesn't want his character to die. If fighting occurs in rp then I prefer to decide for myself if my character get's injured and how severely or at least get asked via private chat before anyone decides for me.
    I also try to avoid any form of PvP RP Combat as it often causes more problems than it solves. Duels via engine are just plainly unfair as they are all about level, gear and playerskill(not characterskill) and emotecombat needs someone willing to loose which often just doesn't happen.

• Views on IC romance:
    Yeah, why not? I'm open minded about it. It is important to draw a line between IC and OOC romance and I am definitely not seeking the latter and the only character I have will probably not be seeking actively too so that kinda limits any possible options. I would also prefer not doing any of that with complete strangers.

• Views on non-romantic RP (family ties, etc):
    I did some small family play in the past and it has been fun. For FF14 all family is currently NPC only. Close friendships and ties that form in RP are a great way to advance a character and I am really looking forward to see more of those.

• Views on lore:
    I do respect the given lore of any game though it wasn't easy to get everything right for FF14 as I found that the information is scattered and on some topics pretty thin. So I hope I got it right by now.
    The lore can be bend to some degrees but I wouldn't want to rp with a human vampire deathknight or someone who claims to be the human form of a primal etc. I also try to ingore most parts of the quests I go through for my personal story. We can't have all fought that one special enemy and personally killed him. I don't think anyone should persume to do otherwise.

• Views on chat functions (/say, /linkshell, etc):
    I usually do most of my rp in /say as it is easy for others to drop in or eavesdrop on a conversation.
    /linkshell can be OOC or IC as long as you have a way to communicate oocly with your guildies as I wouldn't want to miss that.

III. Other Info

• Timezone:GMT+1
  • Contact info:PM

[align=center][glow=blue]~Special announcements can be found in the posts below~[/glow][/align]

Character

Race: Miqo'te Keeper of the Moon

Class: Conjurer / White Mage

Given Name: Rhashi Nefhys

Pronunciation: Ra-shi Nef-his

Rhashi is a Keeper of the Moon in his early twentys. He grew up in a secluded small settlement in the black shroud and was sought out by the conjurers shortly after the battle of Silvertear Skies. He moved with them to Gridania and learned their workings of magic. With the Garleans campaign to call down Meteor he became more and more restless and started to wander far beyond the borders of the black shroud.

Appearance

Height: 5 fulms, 8 ilms.

Body: Rashi is quite small and slender to a point where some might think he is underfed. Physical strenght is certainly not his thing but he balances that with his agility and speed though he rarely shows that. His skin has dark greyish color. While in the sunlight a it has a barely noticeable blue shine.

Hair/Eyes: Fine smooth blue hair. His eyes are crystal blue and sharp though there is often sadness in them.

Clothing: He is quite impatient of clothing and style so the sticks to ordinary and practical stuff that lets him merge with the crowd. He usually sticks to long traveling robes.

Marks: In contrast to the rest of his body, the tip of is tail is pale white.

Misc: While Dalamud descended he could usually be seen carrying a huge heavy looking backpack and lots of scrollcases

Behavior

Rhashi usually acts quiet and calm and prefers to stay for himself. He is very shy around strangers and it takes a lot of time fro him before he starts trusting others and become less reserved. He is very intelligent and observant, trying to absorb everything he sees. He also likes his studies and is always eager to learn more. He can spent lots of hours/days in a libary without getting bored.

Quirks

•         His voice dies away whenever he is with groups
  •         Socially awkward
  •         A little naive
  •         Nosy

Tendencies

•         Eorzea
  •         Peace and Calmness
  •         Nature
  •         Being alone

Dislikes

•         Primals
  •         Intrusive, pushy people
  •         Beast tribes
  •         Violence

Hobbies/Talents

•         Painting
  •         White Magic
  •         Gathering lore
  •         Observing

Relationships

Family

Father: He has no memories of him other than that he left when he was very young.

Mother: Shaya Nefhys - He has a close relationship to her.

Rumour Mill

Common Rumours (Easily overheard):

• “That child gave me the creeps, he was often watching me closely at my work. Had to chase him away to be able to concentrate.” — Village Blacksmith
  • “He never wanted to play with us after our lessons” — Random girl
  • “He often seemed very sad when he thought noone was looking at him." - Villager

Moderate Rumours (Moderately difficult to overhear):

• “He was an excellent student, always eager to learn more.” — Gridanian Conjurer
  • “Rhashi Nefhys? What a strange kid, he had a mental breakdown after the battle of Silvertear Skies. Have rarely seen him around after that, 's probably for the better..." — Concerned Villager

Miscellaneous

Special Power: Rhashi does NOT possess the power of the echo as I found it a little too powerfull for my taste and near impossible to use in rp. But he got something else instead being blessing and curse at the same time.

He has an emotional connection to the land and can feel when something is amiss with the flow of aether or when the planet is suffering. He has no control over it and can't always tell that the feelings aren't his own.

OOC Notes

Character status is pre ARR. Rhashi will return to Eorzea from the battle of Cartenau Flats after he got frozen in time. I will post more about him after the launch when we got more info from SE.

• 2 weeks later...

I thought about Rhashi's family situation again. Especially about his father and had an idea. Stop me if it's stupid :P

His father was probably a traveling keeper who stopped by the village for a very short time only. A single night, maybe a week and left again.

It might be possible that said father is still out there somewhere and/or fathered a few more children.

So if anyone wants to play that, I am open for ideas. I think it would be interesting to rp to meet his father someday or some halfsisters and brothers. If that fits into any of your backgrounds then just contact me and we could make something out of it.