(Balmung) Laguna Lestrange

I. Basic Info 

[*]

II. RP Style 

• Amount of RP (light, medium, heavy):

• Medium-heavy.  I'm open to RP, but I also enjoy running dungeons and playing OOC sometimes.  So, if you tell me I will assume that it's OOC, but if you're ever looking for RP, just let me know and I'll be happy to meet up and start something.

• Views on RP combat and injuries:

• Of course there will be combat!  Especially considering that Laguna is nearing graduation at Eorzea Garden.  He does have a scar from combat, so injury is bound to happen, but obviously it would need to be properly RPed out and reasonable.  Nothing too serious unless we agree on it beforehand.

• Views on IC romance:
  • Laguna is pretty social and a student at the Garden, so he is definitely open to dating and finding a lucky lady.  However, please note that this would be pending our character chemistry, and it would not be rushed.  So don't expect him to be head over heels for someone he met two seconds ago.  I am a firm believer in building character relationships (friendships, rivalries) through interactions.  So, IC romance, yes!  I think exploring all relationships through your characters is fun. I am also a huge fan of a good plot, so lets give our lovebirds the story they deserve.

Please remember that IC =/= OOC.

• Views on non-romantic RP (family ties, etc):
  • Crucial to develop a solid story.  Since he is at Eorzea Garden, he may not have family (aside from a twin sister Luna Lestrange), but that won't prevent him from forming solid friendships, alliances, and even enemies along the way.  All of it is necessary to form a developed character.  Please consult with me before if you want to explore any kind of ties to Laguna or Luna.

• Views on lore:
  • I'm not an expert, myself.  So, I'm willing to learn but I'm not one of those people who will be upset if the lore isn't 100% accurate either.  I use it as a basic guideline but I like some creativity as well!

• Views on chat functions (/say, /linkshell, etc):
  • Say-Usually OOC for me.
    LS-Depends on the LS; we have an OOC LS and IC "linkpearls" 
  • Emote-RP, usually what he is doing with some dialogue.
    Tell-OOC

[*]

III. Other Info 

• Timezone:Eastern
  • Contact info:IG: Laguna Lestrange

Character Info:

[*]Laguna (18) and Luna (18) are both students at Eorzea Garden.

[*]Laguna is my primary character; Luna is secondary and can be used if requested.  Otherwise, she won't be around that often.

Background:Laguna and Luna were both taken in by foster parents after they were abandoned as babies.  Laguna was sent off to the booming Limsa Lominsa to attend Lominsa Garden, whereas Luna was raised in peaceful Gridania and attended Gridania Garden.  With the new merge in the three Gardens, the two siblings will finally be united, though they could not have been raised any more different.

Current relations (to other characters):

Laguna is very social and therefore will adapt easily to the merge.  He is looking to make new friends on his journey.  This section will be updated as specific relationships are formed.

Enemies/Rivalries:

TBD-open to frenemies/rivalries

Romantic:

TBD-open to romance with a plot.  Do I hear ceremony bells in his future?  (IC =/= OOC)

Academic Interests:

Laguna is more into hands-on activities than studying.  He prefers combat classes or anything where he can engage in action.  When it comes to any classes where he has to sit down and focus, it's likely that he might doze off here and there.

[*]

[align=center][glow=blue]~Special announcements can be found in the posts below~[/glow][/align]

[*][align=center]Learn more about Laguna:  [/url]Detailed Profile[/align]

[*][align=center]Join/Learn more about Eorzea Garden: http://eorzeagarden.enjin.com/home[/align]