[Balmung] Winter Moon

I. Basic Info 

[*]II. RP Style 

• Amount of RP (light, medium, heavy):

• Medium to potentially heavy. Life is a little busy but if I'm engaged in the rp I'll make time as much as I possibly can. If it's a private rp it will be easier for me to be flexible with replying (and I prefer para rp though social rp is fine as well). It has also been awhile since I've done anything with a substantial plot, but I do love to brainstorm and come up with ideas so I'm willing to test the waters in either more casual social rp or in something more plot heavy. Side note: I hate asterisks. 

• Views on RP combat and injuries:

• Combat is, admittedly, one of my weaker areas in terms of writing but it's more for lack of experience than anything. I'm interested in exploring is as well as injuries as I honestly prefer darker themes.

• Views on IC romance:

• I love a good romance, whether fling or long term. That being said, it must be ic only. And it would be ideal for the characters to simply gravitate towards one another as they share experiences together. 

• Views on non-romantic RP (family ties, etc):

• I'm all for it. After all friendships, enemies, business partners or family ties make for a good portion of character development. It's been awhile since I have rped outside of a very very small group of people so I'm eager to explore all of these different type of relationships.

• Views on lore:

• My knowledge of the ins and outs of the lore are spotty at best. But I'm genuinely interested in learning as much as I can since it's quite rich and there's a ton to explore. Preferably I would like to stay close to the lore though I'm not adverse to some slight bending of the rules so long as it holds to the integrity of the original lore. Also, if I make some sort of lore faux pas please feel free to correct me any time!

• Views on chat functions (/say, /linkshell, etc):

• I haven't rped enough in the game to really have too much of a comment on this. /say and /em are usually in character /tells are normally ooc and /linkshells depend on the linkshell.

[*]III. Other Info 

• Timezone: CST
  • Contact info: PM me here // Tae#3765 on discord // in-game (I'm usually on Winter Moon)