Seeking Dead Wife!

Excuse me?

Yeah that's right!

I'm currently seeking a role player to take the helm of Ryuichi's (ex?)wife.

In addition to this I'm comfortable with players altering their history if they wish to take up the task, or making the character their own as long as the history between Ryuichi and them still remains. The characters race, identity of whom they are now, their look, their name and everything else is completely up to you!

For this will be a quickfire way for someone to latch hook into a deep storyline!

Now for some background:

Ryuichi and (proposed name) Shune were descendants from Doma, Shune was part of the Anti-Garlean movement that resided in Doma, that actively helped out Tribes against the threat of the invading Army. It was during the rebellion that Ryuichi and her met, joining each other in companion ship before romance eventually developed and an unofficial marriage were formed.

Of course, the Doman Rebellion fell through and Shune and a few others sacrificed themselves on the dock to repel the Garlean Forces whilst the boat and refugees escaped into Eorzea. Ryuichi was among the refugees, and that was the last instance he had seen Shune, presuming her dead. Now, where Shune went, did and became from this point on would be entirely up to you. 

If you want more background feel free to run to his wiki here: https://wiki.ffxiv-roleplayers.com/pages/Ryuichi_Shizumi

Hope to hear from you lot soon!