<.< >.>

Saevio

Hello all! My name is Saevio Pedes and I'm a shopaholic. What does that have to do with RP? Nothing. Just thought I'd put it out there.

I'm not new to this community. I'm not gonna tell you who I was so I can make new first impressions. My first attempt here was abysmal in my opinion. I've grown since then and will endeavor to control my Mary Sue Complex. Now on to the good stuff!

--MMORPG background

I started on FFXI. I bounce between FFXI and WoW when I'm in the mood for MMO. I've played Aion, FFXIV 1.0, thought about SWTOR, and now am sqeeing about Heavesward.

--RP experience

I started on WoW and didn't get that great of a response. I guess you actually have to talk to other people to get the job done. I eventually moved on to Aion where I had loads of fun. Did some in FFXIV and it was ok. I didn't know what I really wanted nor how to get it. Still working on that....

--Character ideas/info

Working on that.

--How did you learn about the coalition?

I've been here before.

--What kind of a role-player are you aiming to be? Light, medium, or heavy? Light to medium probably. I seem to get more out of forum RP or at least things don't seem to take as long.

--Anything from real life youâre comfortable with sharing? (Work, school, hobbies, etc) I'm currently going to college. My major (right now) is computer science.

Welcome (back?)!

I had seen a couple posts pop up and was hoping you'd introduce yourself. Don't worry we all sometimes fall victim to Mary Sue tendencies. Together, we can fight it! Hnngngn!