LF Connections/FC Balmung

Hello! My best friend and I are looking for a community active RP/PVE Free Company. We are really hoping to find a welcoming group of people who want to  'Stormblood and chill' as much as we do.

Since we are trying to get into the FFXIV community we would really like to find an active Free Company that takes part in the community via Tumblr or server events. We understand weekdays may be kind of slow, but for the most part, we’d like at least a few people on at most times if possible. We are lore abiding, but we won’t complain if others lightly bend lore for interesting characters. We do have Discord but it is not a make or break it for us!

[align=center]About us OOCly[/align]

We are a duo pack but we are friendly individuals who try to help where we can. We run our daily dungeons, roulette, raids and always ask if people would like to come. We have very flexible characters and we can adapt our roleplay style to what fits best at the time. Para, script, sentence; we are comfortable with most styles and tend to delve into a mature side of roleplay (not to be assumed that we are all serious business all the time.). We have met a lot of great people over the time we’ve spent in Balmung playing this game, but not our FC home. We simply haven’t found the place we both fit in yet.

I play the Tank, DPS and crafter roles. While my friend plays DPS, Heal and gatherer. We are working on another set of anima for Stormblood right now, so we can fill whatever role an FC might be looking for.  

[align=center]About us ICly[/align]

ICly I am currently playing, an Ishgardian Elezen fresh out the city with some warped views that he’s trying to reconcile and make sense of. At his side is a Doman trader played by my bestie; who has been unable to return home because of the hold the Garleans have on Doma... for now. (Stormblood cheesy winkie face

;) )

They are both morally gray and depending on the free company they can be swayed to towards good or bad themes. We are open to more mature themes as well, as that is normally what we play anyway. No matter which alignment they are though they can both come off as rude or uncaring to people they don’t know, but please don’t take this OOCly, it’s ALWAYS ICly.

If you'd like to know more about us or want to ask some questions please PM this account and we can chit chat. :3

<3 ~Thank you all for taking the time to read this~

Have a great day~ <3

If you are not an FC but a static or LS looking for members we'd be open to this as well.

Hi there! :D Figure I would plug our FC here in case it interested you! I run Celestine, ! We're a small business that mostly focuses on a variety of missions/tasks! I would say our FC is more on the good-aligned side but we do have a few shady characters + plots around. Feel free to visit our HRP page (through my signature) if you'd like! But either way, I hope you're able to find a good home that suits you both!