Runa Myr

I. Basic Info 

• CharactersRuna Myr
  • Primary characterRunai Myr
  • LinkshellsN/A but open to a good few
  • Primary RP linkshellNone as of yet

II. RP Style 

• Amount of RP (light, medium, heavy)All kinds. I have been RPing casually for a few years now but I have always wanted to be a part of a much larger story.
  • Views on RP combat and injuriesMy experience in RP has been less than favorable in combat so I generally avoid it...However, if I am shown a new way to do RP combat and I like the idea, I am always open to changing my mind.
  • Views on IC romanceI prefer to stay out of romantic relationships. I know they can be fun but mostly because of the character I play, she does not look for romance.
  • Views on non-romantic RP (family ties, etc)I am all for this kind of RP. I love to build friendly relationships with other characters. While I usually play brooding and quiet characters, it can be fun to come out of ones shell sometimes.
  • Views on loreI am still brushing up on my FFXIV lore but I love to learn more. I am also very open to either strictly following the lore or bend it a bit. It all depends on the group of people I am playing with. If however I am a solo player, I stick to the lore most often.
  • Views on chat functions (/say, /linkshell, etc): I view /say as IC. All other chat systems are open to however my group/friends/Free Company use them. I do also like to express my character in emotes sometimes in order to give a visual representation of how my character is acting.

III. Other Info 

• CountryUSA
  • TimezonePacific Time
  • Contact infoBest to Private message me here for now. OR, if in the game feel free to whisper me anytime.
Edited by facelessPengwin