Isa'to Jyn

I. Basic Info 

• Characters: Isa'to Jyn. I'll probably only keep one character just as I have done for XI.
  • Primary character: Isa'to Jyn.
  • Linkshells: Regalius, Empyrean Divine, (future alliance Linkshells)
  • Primary RP linkshell: Regalius

• II. RP Style 
  • Amount of RP (light, medium, heavy

Casual to medium, but I do love to attempt to keep the RP as close to the story as I can.

• Admitting, I have a hard time jumping into RP if I'm not invited, I feel it's a little rude to just start RPing with a bunch of people already in the middle of Roleplaying (unless I was invited), but that's just my perspective, as I've always tried to remain courteous to others and respectful of their space.

• Views on RP combat and injuries:

I'm completely fine with anything that's non-lethal, such as scratches, tackles, etc... but this could be just rough housing. As far as sustainable injury, I'd have to be asked how I feel about it, because it would probably affect my character's views in the future. (I'm sure if someone had a deep gash on their face they'd feel a little more "jumpy" or cautious afterwards if not the opposite - Irritated, angry, etc....)

• Views on IC romance:

• Eh... I'm a female playing a male character. That may be a little awkward, so probably only to close friends that I know that we both would feel ok about the subject. Unless, my husband one day decides to hop in, then either Isa'to is going to have a little soft spot for a female midlander hyur, or a female viera (if they release them in the future.) Only issue with that would be is, it'd be all backstory, my husband isn't really the RPing type.

• Views on non-romantic RP (family ties, etc):

• Friendships, Family, etc... --- Absolutely  I honestly love them, but I'd like to be noted if someone wants to be within Isa'to's circle, again this is a situation where it can affect anyone's story.

• Views on lore:

• I try to stick to the lore as much as I can, though if something is "made up" that can fit within reason that's fine from my view. 

• Views on chat functions (/say, /linkshell, etc):

• Most of the time I'll use /say or /group for RP depending on the situation. I like to leave the /linkshell to OOC in case someone needs to ask some questions or something.

[*]

III. Other Info 

• Timezone: Central
  • Contact info:Here, Regalius Website, Skype: Acistian.