Kaias Astralus

I. Basic Info

• Characters: Kaias Astralus
  • Primary character: Kaias Astralus
  • Linkshells: Omega RP Network.
  • Primary RP linkshell: N/A

II. RP Style

• Amount of RP (light, medium, heavy):
    Medium/heavy, leaning towards the heavy side.
    I like to got through both the PVP and PVE content of the game, along with all the small story-lines though its the Rp I'm here for mostly. A good well placed story-line, casual Rp and some funny moments all in moderation.

• Views on RP combat and injuries:
    I don't mind the idea of my character getting hurt or injured during Rp, especially when a well made rolling system is involved to keep the outcome interesting.
    No problems here with things of a smaller nature, especially if one of my character's is being a bit of an arse and ends up getting a slap over the head for his efforts. I'm not so keen on permanently maiming injuries however.

• Views on IC romance:
    So long as OOC and IC are kept separate, it can be quite fun. Its not my first focus in Rp but its definitely an interest, as long as its done naturally depending on how the characters involved work and not pre-planned or such.
    As for ERP, I'm not against it myself. As long as it makes sense IC and isn't simply for the sake of OOC.

• Views on non-romantic RP (family ties, etc):
    I'm intending to leave my characters the potential for family ties and other things since theres some potentially good Rp in it. So I'm not against it, though I imagine like most people, i'd want to make sure I'm alright with someone on an OOC level before agreeing to something like that with them.

• Views on lore:
    I'd prefer to keep within the bounds of the lore in most cases, although bending it for the sake of a creative and well implemented plot arc works for me. As long as its not in total disregard of it and created for the intention of good Rp.

• Views on chat functions (/say, /linkshell, etc):
    I tend to Keep my Rp to /say and /em although if an IC linkshell is made, then I will use that as well as those.
    Something I'm considering using as well from time to time is in-game mail, should my character be based in a far-away location and wishing to contact someone they know. I'd have to label the mail as IC and probably inform them OOC'ly that they'd have mail sent their way though.

III. Other Info

• Timezone: (Currently) BST (GMT + 1)
  • Contact info: I can be contacted ingame on kaias Astralus ofc as well as on my Discord: Kaias#7726
    Lastly I can always be messaged here, so feel free to prod me if theres anything!