I. Basic Info 

• Characters: Dennthota Ahtahrmwyn and Aldo Eckhart
  • Primary character: Probably Dennthota
  • Linkshells: Night Blades
  • Primary RP linkshell: Night Blades

[*]

II. RP Style 

• Amount of RP (light, medium, heavy):

• It really depends on who I am RPing with. I am pretty versatile and carefree. 

• Views on RP combat and injuries:

• I am completely okay with both. I feel like drama really fleshes characters out and there is no better drama than conflict. I am okay with handling it both scripted and PvP once that is released. As long as they are in the realm of possibilities. I don't think it would be nice/fun for someone to suddenly summon meteor on you or pick up a house and use it as a weapon.

Injuries, maiming, and death are all okay in my book as it is all something that can happen if you go out and start trouble or find yourself in trouble. Would like any permanent things such as maiming or death to be discussed OOC first, but injuries are a green light at all times. 

• Views on IC romance:

• I tend to normally play characters who don't openly seek out relationships. Dennthota for example is a very unfeminine character and wouldn't really attract much male attention, but that doesn't mean I am against the entire idea. I do play both men and women characters and am open to any sort of romance between any of the sexes but prefer it all to happen IC and stay IC. 

• Views on non-romantic RP (family ties, etc):

• I love family ties, but usually when I start one that person ends up leaving the game and then I am stuck there with a big empty void in my characters history lol. If something is agreed upon lets at least use some closure :)

• Views on lore:

• I am pretty flexible with lore. If you want to make an unlisted town or something that is still in the realm of possibilities than I am completely okay with that. 

• Views on chat functions (/say, /linkshell, etc):

• I usually RP in /say or /party and like to leave linkshell talk for OOC stuff as its nice sitting around and chatting and sharing jokes with people. 

[*]

III. Other Info 

• Timezone: PST
  • Contact info: On a full moon if you ring a cowbell while drinking a cup of freshly squeezed grapefruit juice through a complex organization of 5 bendy straws then I will come running. 

[*]

[align=center][glow=blue]~Special announcements can be found in the posts below~[/glow][/align]