Calesdeda Lightweaver

I. Basic Info 

[*][*][*][*]

II. RP Style 

•  
  • Amount of RP (light, medium, heavy):

• I am a heavy roleplayer, and I am almost always in character! If you see me anywhere in the world, feel free to write a post to me. I might need to make a costume change, but I will still be willing to roleplay with you!

• Views on RP combat and injuries:

• Everyone has my complete permission to fight/injure/what have you my character. It wouldn't be realistic if an aggressive character wouldn't tried to hurt someone else, right? All roleplay combat must be done through emotes/dialogue. 

• Views on IC romance:

• Again, everyone has my complete and utter permission to try to make romantic advances to any of my characters. While they might not always reciprocate such actions, I am always open to relationships evolving into something more than something that is just platonic.

• Views on non-romantic RP (family ties, etc):

• I feel like it goes without saying that I love having fellow roleplayers who will have their characters being friends/enemies to mine.

• Views on lore:

• I am VERY new to FFXIV, so I'm not very familiar to the lore. However, as a roleplayer who has been roleplaying in World of Warcraft for quite a few years, I am used to having to learn new lore on a regular basis. So I am making an effort to read up on as much lore as possible.

• Views on chat functions (/say, /linkshell, etc):

• I'm super new, so I don't even know what this means, to be honest. I roleplay through /say, /emote, and /tell.

[*][*][*][*][*][*]

III. Other Info 

•  

• Timezone:Central -6

• Contact info:My discord is madyson#1840

•  

[*][*][*]

[align=center][glow=blue]~Special announcements can be found in the posts below~[/glow][/align]