Evangeline Durant

I. Basic Info 

• Characters: Evangeline Durant
  • Primary character: Same as above.
  • Linkshells: RPM2

• Primary RP linkshell:  Currently Looking.

II. RP Style 

• Amount of RP (light, medium, heavy):  Light to Medium, leaning towards /say for emotes rather then using /emote...

• Views on RP combat and injuries: love /roll with combat, injuries are fine as long as both parties agree to such. Nothing too severe or that would result in death of the character.

• In-Character romance: Personally I am not looking to push a romance onto Eva's character if it is meant to happen, then it will.I rather things flow naturally for her and if she remains on her own I am alright with that result.

• Non-romantic roleplay: Most of the time I am OOC running around doing quests or leveling. Yet with that said, I am open to walk ups as well as open world RP. Personally I prefer that, rather then sitting around a table in a tavern..

• Views on lore:  I try to abide by the Lore of the game as best I can, but I am not perfect. One must remember there are always gray areas with others RP styles and characters, I am not using that as a excuse.         

• Lore breaking is something I do my best to avoid...

• Chat channels:  When I'm IC, I will use /say and sometimes /tell when whispering something to another. If I'm OOC I'll be running around as SCH in leveling gear.. When IC, I will be using the RP tag and my character will have a different glamour set on.

III. Other Info 

• Timezone: GMT-4 (EST – Daylight saving)
  • Contact info: In-game or on discord - @Eva#1433
  • Tumblr: https://footprintsinthesnow-rp.tumblr.com/ - It is still a wip.