Building a shared narrative.

I. Basic Info 

• Characters: Rakka'li Kuhn (Keeper of the Moon Miqo'te ♂)
  • Linkshells: NA
  • Primary RP linkshell: NA

II. RP Style 

• Amount of RP (light, medium, heavy): Medium. I enjoy RPing often, but I am not always IC, and much of my gameplay is done OOC. This doesn't mean I take RP lightly.

• Views on RP combat and injuries: I'm game for pretty much everything but character death and loss of limb (which cannot be reflected in game). Additionally I don't jump at the chance to get severely injured IC unless there's a good reason for it and it won't be erased immediately by all powerful healing magic. 

• Views on IC romance: IC Romance is good when it's fun and promotes more fun RP. It's bad when it becomes the sole focus of RP or if it's pursued as a substitute for intimacy desired in real life. I'm game for it, but I maintain a strict IC/OOC barrier. My character might be in a relationship with another character, that doesn't mean in any way that /I/ am in a relationship with the other player.

• Views on non-romantic RP (family ties, etc): This can be great, but you have to be careful to only engage in it with people you trust not to flake out and leave you high and dry with a family member that's never around.

• Views on lore:  It should be bent as far as it can go without actually breaking it

• Views on chat functions (/say, /linkshell, etc): Say for local RP, linkshells for IC guild chat, I don't do whisper IC unless the other character is physically next to mine in game and they are actively whispering.

III. Other Info 

• Timezone: EST