The Whispering Woods [Excalibur]

Fiore

[align=center]500x281https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/328944440314167297/340209753190039562/ffxiv_27072017_210909.png[/img]

Are you on Excalibur? Do you wanna roleplay, but not sure where to start?

The Whispering Woods is a general RP Linkshell ready to take you on! [/align]

[align=center]While new and starting out, we're an active RP LS with our current setting being within Stormblood content. [/align]

[align=center]We're looking for warm bodies, so don't be shy!

Please either leave a message here or contact Cedrick Highwind, Fiore Brunelli or Quell Tyrbrandr in-game![/align]

Hello! I've been playing the game for a few months and my main server is Diabolos. However, I came to Excalibur in hopes of finding good roleplay. I roleplayed on the internet for a few years and I really loved it. I liked creating a lot of stories and characters with people and I really want to do that with the game. I'm kinda new to roleplaying in MMOs so I'm not sure what to do haha... Hopefully I can start out here.

• 5 weeks later...

Greetings. My main on Excaliber would be happy to join you. I've actually seen this listing before during a search- but I was reluctant to aply until I've cleared the actualy story patch and entered blood storm.

If you'd have me, my main is Shion Fanel.

I've got decent experiance with roleplaying over many years- BUT not with FFXIV before so I'd be a quick study if you'd accept me into your ranks. I'd like to shadow your mods or members and learn how you plan to incorperate a character's story into the over arching narrative.

*bows* thank you for reading, please contact me how ever u see fit. online in game mail, or here in pm.

• 1 month later...

Hello! I've been playing the game for a few months and my main server is Diabolos. However, I came to Excalibur in hopes of finding good roleplay. I roleplayed on the internet for a few years and I really loved it. I liked creating a lot of stories and characters with people and I really want to do that with the game. I'm kinda new to roleplaying in MMOs so I'm not sure what to do haha... Hopefully I can start out here.

I'm pretty new to it as well, so I've been having Quell and Cedrick show me the ropes! We're more than happy to take in people new to it! I'm sorry about the late reply, but if you're still interested, the linkshell is still around! 

Greetings. My main on Excaliber would be happy to join you. I've actually seen this listing before during a search- but I was reluctant to aply until I've cleared the actualy story patch and entered blood storm.

If you'd have me, my main is Shion Fanel.

I've got decent experiance with roleplaying over many years- BUT not with FFXIV before so I'd be a quick study if you'd accept me into your ranks. I'd like to shadow your mods or members and learn how you plan to incorperate a character's story into the over arching narrative.

*bows* thank you for reading, please contact me how ever u see fit. online in game mail, or here in pm.

Cool beans! We'd love to have you if you're still willing! We'll hit you up in game and see if you're out and about.