Ronberku Vantarius

I thought I had made one a long time ago...Guess I was wrong. Not really that elaborate but I hope it's enough.

I. Basic Info

• Characters: Ronberku Vantarius
  • Primary character: Ronberku Vantarius
  • Background and character info: Wiki profile
  • Linkshells: none
  • Primary RP linkshell: none

II. RP Style

• Amount of RP (light, medium, heavy):
    Mostly medium and might go to heavy over time. Depends on how much I will actually roleplay.

• Views on RP combat and injuries:
    I'll be honest. I don't like combat RP when it comes down to duels between people due to many bad experiences with it. I tend to care little about winning a fight. Instead, I find greater enjoyment in creating a battle that puts Ron in a corner. But experience told me that people don't like losing or tend to make fights one-sided.

• Views on IC romance:
    I actually enjoy IC romance. Mostly to blame due to my great FFXI roleplay experience where my character ended up having a long relationship with another character. However, I create a clear line between IC and OOC/Real life. This for anything related to roleplaying for that matter. That said, I really prefer a romance that only forms after a while nothing too hasty.

• Views on non-romantic RP (family ties, etc):
    I enjoy any form of roleplay from simple tavern roleplays to outdoor travels and exploring. That said, I need diversity in my roleplay. I don’t like sticking to that one city/region for long period of times. Town and cities are a good way to start things but I prefer those things to lead to other zones and places. My character is also made with that idea in mind. He’ll either wait for clients or random to request something from him. Or he’ll be the one seeking aid to gather a particular ore, animal hide or any rare material.

Ron doesn’t have any relatives left, so there’s not much to talk about that subject. I do hope he’ll make friends and rivals over time and create ties with them.

• Views on lore:
    I attach a lot of importance to the lore. Even though my character’s background might contradict this at times. But I’ll be editing smaller parts as time goes on and more things are revealed. Basically, no weird hybrid races. Supernatural powers and the likes. This was something my FFXI ls back in the old days suffered from. I don’t mind things that are not mentioned in the lore but are possible, like other existing tribes or villages.

• Views on chat functions (/say, /linkshell, etc):
    I prefer roleplaying in /say but I don’t mind doing so in /party. I tend to keep linkshell for random chatting and OOC, much like whisper. Although sometimes I use whisper to actually whisper something to a person IC. Especially when surrounded with other roleplayers.

III. Other Info

• Timezone:GMT+1
  • Contact info: Just send a pm here or a whisper ingame. I only give my skype to people I want. I don’t like random adding.