Archer (will be Bard when I get him leveled up) looking for friends

I'm still developing a backstory for Baelaras here.  He is an Au Ra archer, but that's about all I've got thus far.  He wants to be a great bard someday, and tell tales of his (and others!) adventures to the younger generations.  So, storyteller/bard/minstrel type.

Naturally, Baelaras needs to meet people and learn about them, so he's needing some friends.  FC and LSes are more than welcome, but they would need to be really casual/flexible about activity (I'm used to games with activity checks that drop you if you're not active so many times in a week/month) and understanding that I am in an awkward timezone (I'm an ESL teacher in South Korea, so I have limited availability, mostly weekends and evenings for me.  But during intensive periods I may not be around.)  I also have a non-RP character main on a different server, so when I'm not on Baelaras, I might be on that one.

I'm open to the idea of building up a backstory with another character or group of characters.  I'm not personally looking for romantic lines of any sort, but I appreciate that they do develop naturally in the course of interaction between characters.  I do have a Welcome Desk post here as well.