Mateus Grumpy Doctor, Happy nurse LF good home

[align=center]Hello, as per the title I am sure you noticed...we are looking for an RP/Content FC [/align]

[align=center]*insert audible laugh track*. I play an Ishgardian Chirurgeon with enough salt for an ocean and my friend plays a Kugane Miqo'te who acts as his nurse. Together they are ready to heal you from any ailment... and possibly bust your kneecaps in the process.[/align]

[align=center] What we are looking for: [/align]

[align=center] An active company with at least a few members on at most times of the day. (PST is our play time)

[/align]

[align=center]Friendly and inclusive environment that is welcoming to newcomers

[/align]

[align=center]Can be a small FC as long as there are active players

[/align]

[align=center]Would highly prefer an FC that roleplays and does some form of content

[/align]

[align=center](PVP or Dungeons/Raids)

[/align]

[align=center]Alignment does not matter as these characters are normally fairly neutral

[/align]

[align=center]Mature environment, that's open to mature themes[/align]

[align=center] What we can give you:[/align]

[align=center]A pair of friendly players looking to help out when they can

[/align]

[align=center]Map runners with an abundance of them we've been saving for the FC we join

[/align]

[align=center]Versatility, we both play healers and DPS for raids or PVP

[/align]

[align=center]LGBTQ friendly

[/align]

[align=center]Normally up to date with content folk who are more than willing to help with clears when we can

[/align]

[align=center]Lore abiding roleplayers who are open to plausible lore bending

[/align]

[align=center]_________________________________________________________________________[/align]

[align=center]If you are an FC leader or a player in an FC that you think would fit us please either comment below or pm me. : D we are excited to hear back from you![/align]

You sound like a fun pair. I've found a great home with the Aureate Ward. Check out their info on the Mateus FC page. We've also got a public event happening tonight (Sunday)--the Argentate After Dark, a bar/lounge setting with stage performances--8-10pm CST, Lavender Beds/Ward 6/Plot 51, if you want to get a feel for the group before making a decision.

Either way, good luck! Hope to run until you in game!