Bea's RP info

I. Basic Info

• Characters:Beatric Reid
  • Primary character: Beatric Reid
  • Linkshells: Just Misericorde at the moment, though I'm open to joining up with other Linkshells if it fits with the character and... well, myself.
  • Primary RP linkshell: Misericorde

II. RP Style

• Amount of RP (light, medium, heavy):
    In all honesty, it depends on the situation. There will be days where all that I do will be entirely in character, and others where I enjoy some out of character banter along with the tales being weaved. However, I find that I become least interested when RP happens when characters are all sitting around doing nothing. I like go out and experience the game world with the characters that I'm involved with. I find that the RP experience tends to be a lot more genuine compared to the "bar scene".

• Views on RP combat and injuries:
    I'm not against it, but it's not something that I go crazy for. It kind of takes the experience away when rolls an involved, but as I stated before, I'm not against it. As for injuries, I guess it depends on the kind? As someone who plays a healer type, it's usually my job to fix people up after taking any kind of damage, but more times than not I prefer to simply to give a light patch up rather than simply healing all the wounds away so the character is still allowed to work with said wound but not be out of commission, and still not pulling any ALL FIXED crap.

• Views on IC romance:
    Romance is something that I find deeply personal and not something I would up throw in with someone I barely know. Typically said romances are worked out beforehand and even then, the characters at first glance wouldn't even appear to be a couple. I prefer very quite relationships, if they happen at all.

• Views on non-romantic RP (family ties, etc):
    I'm not against them, but the farthest I've gone with that is a sort of family bond with a group that's worked together for a long period of time and has BECOME like family. Of course, close friends and partners are always welcome if they fit well with Bea. I let that sort of stuff just happen naturally.

• Views on lore:
    I think Lore is very important, but I also think interpreting it your own way is also very important. Just like how history works in the real world, there are a lot of people who believe and stand by different things, even if they may or may not be true.

• Views on chat functions (/say, /linkshell, etc):
    Typically, I like to keep IC in say. Linkshells can vary from being entirely OOC, entirely IC, or a bit of both. And Party is usually OOC for myself. On a somewhat of the same vein, I think it's important to keep RP out in the open as much as possible.

III. Other Info

• Timezone: Central
  • Contact info: Forum, in game, or Skype. PM for my Skype username.

[align=center][glow=blue]~Special announcements can be found in the posts below~[/glow][/align]