*waves*

Hello everyone! I hope that I will be able to RP with several of you. I've wandered several games with the same character Nydaa or Nydaa Oaken.

I've been RP'ing for a long time since D&D, I started RP'ing online games since EQ's original release and started wandering to different game. I played FF 11 when it was released and left and came back a few times. I tried the original FF14 but could never figure out how the quest system worked so I left hoping they would fixed and now that they have I'm going to come back. I'm sure this has been asked before but has a RP server been chosen?

Hi! Welcome to the rpc and all the silliness that resides there-in~ As Aysun has demonstrated, we are ready and willing to answer any question you might have and we've also provided a few helpful (we hope :P) stickies for you might find useful :)

Hi!

My Free Company is planning on RPing on a New Server, Moogle (EU), so if you are interested please let me know, or click the link on my signature if you wish to read more about us and maybe fill in the app form! :D Lots of forum RP and lore discussions, as well as game related stuff being discussed (With the NDA in mind most of it is innocent specualtion).

I hope to RP both on this site, and maybe on Moogle New server. :)

Hi!

My Free Company is planning on RPing on a New Server, Moogle (EU), so if you are interested please let me know, or click the link on my signature if you wish to read more about us and maybe fill in the app form! :D Lots of forum RP and lore discussions, as well as game related stuff being discussed (With the NDA in mind most of it is innocent specualtion).

I hope to RP both on this site, and maybe on Moogle New server. :)

Moogle, eh?

Sounds good to me :P