Nydaa

I. Basic Info

•  
  • Characters:Nydaa Oaken
  • Primary character: Nydaa Oaken
  • Linkshells:Novo-Ventus (There may be others, or if I find a good LS I like then I will join it.)
  • Primary RP linkshell:(Undecided)  

II. RP Style

•  
  • Amount of RP (light, medium, heavy):
    I’m typically a medium to heavy RP’er. I try to keep in character all the time but when doing raids and dungeons those I will usually skip over RP until its done after the bosses are dead if people want to RP something about them then I’m game.

• Views on RP combat and injuries:
    In most cases I think RP brawls should be a duel if you’re going to mouth off someone’s going to punch it. The only time I think there is a reason for this to be excused is because the character is an NPC who’s not going to really level just there for RP purposes.

• Views on IC romance:
    RP romances are not for everyone if you want one go for it if you don’t then don’t have one. Some people enjoy them I know that I’ve had fun with them before and I’m sure I will again. For people who enjoy ERP great have it please be polite to the rest of us and keep it in group or a private channel slips happen so be ready for some teasing if it does spill over into say.

• Views on non-romantic RP (family ties, etc):
    This part of the fun with RP to make friends, enemies and meeting your friends family and helping to thwart their enemies or be thwarted. Or to travel with your friend and their family for whatever reason.

• Views on lore:
    Lore is a big thing and I try to stick to it when I can but sometimes I will slip or I may not understand the lore completely so it may need to be explained. As far as things like mixed races I think you should keep it realistic. (Guild wars 2 Example: A charr and sylvari are not going to have a child, an Asuara is going to have many issues with any race and they look down at them all anyway.)

• Views on chat functions (/say, /linkshell, etc):
    I pretty much leave say and group as IC chat, Tells (unless you are being whispered to at a party.) and LS as OOC chat unless you can create custom channels then I put LS’s as IC guild chat.

III. Other Info

•  

• Timezone:Mountain
  • Contact info:Forums, Or in game.

[*]