Witches & Wizards of Eorzea

Witches & Wizards of Eorzea is a Discord and Linkshell network aiming to bring together a community of Final Fantasy XIV players that is both OOCLY and ICLY interested in all things MAGIC!

tumblr_inline_ox38bjvrPW1tnmu8k_540.png

This is a safe haven for those that roleplay characters that are witches, wizards, psychics, herbalists, spiritcallers, healers, mages, summoners, voidsent, void-tainted, etc. and wish to connect with those of similar interest. But not only is it a safe haven for roleplayers, it is also an OOC network to share knowledge, research and ideas surrounding witchcraft and the like. 

tumblr_nv61k1ZpTQ1tlsxv1o1_500.gif

KEY ELEMENTS

• Witches and Wizards of Eorzea is a network created to bring players together across all servers to dive deep into the world of the occult. 

• Correct assignment of roles so members can tell what sort of magic you’re most interested in. 

• Knowledge and Sharing Channels: Grimoire, Divination-Spirit, Herbs-Alchemy, Elements-Crystal, Black-Magic, White-Magic, Horoscope, Aesthetic

• Voice Channel, and Voice Channel Text Chat

• FFXIV Lore & Spoiler Channel

• Screenshots & Art Channel

• Event Bot

• Roleplay Directory, Find RP, RP-Now, Folklore, RP-Resource

• SAFE FOR WORK DISCORD

Join our Discord here!

--> https://discord.gg/BgBBPtz <--

(if you have any questions, please message me!)

:evil:Bumping:

Contact Asami Hanasaki, or Gage Ryugazaki in-game for linkshell invite. Message me on here if you can't find me in game. 

Message me on here for direct Discord link if this one breaks (it shouldn't though).