Moonborn (Midgard)

Hello! I am Azure Rain. I would like to invite you all to join me in my task of reviving the Ancient Tribe of Menphina. In days gone by in the darker, more seclusive parts of the Twevleswood, there existed a tribe of were people who worshiped the goddess of the moon as their matron and mother. They were the Moonborn. But as the story goes, within recent days as onslaught broke out with the sylphs and finally their god, the lord of levin himself. The Moonborn found themselves out numbered and out classed. As their shattered tribe started to pick up the pieces of utter defeat. One Moonborn refused to give in to damnation and extinction of their kind. She was Azure Rain, one of the last remaining Moonborn. As only a small handful remained and the lord of levin's children still on the offensive she takes it upon herself to leave the only home she ever knew to venture onward to realms unknown to find the ones befitting the moon goddess, and taking the ritual to become Moonborn, thus restoring order and power to her people, and strengthening their magical borders so the sylphs cannot harm them ever again. For what primal could possibly challenge the power of the Moon Goddess, Menphina? 

*To note, Moonborn is a tribe of moon worshipers in the Black Shroud, but they take many forms, Keepers of the Moon, Xaela, Hyur, but they all shall a common trait. All pureblooded Moonborn can turn to a "Were-form". The Werewolves of the Twevleswood is just not a legend. Whether they are werewolf, werefox, or what have you it matters not. They are all Moonborn. Protectors of the Great powers of Menphina. Come join us and have a great time playing with your All Saint's Wake costume! We are on the Midgardsormr Server. Send a msg to Azure Rain, or Rosemoon Wolf, or Azure'king Piscean. Thank you for reading and have a great day! If you think you could find a way to make this better, thats awesome, send me a msg or tell and i will greatly consider it! I'm still rather new at this. :)