Tallboi Returns for One More Go [LF Friends/FC/ect.]

Hello there, I'm Lho'a Scathach the Elezen with a Miqote name, because I was too cheap to buy a name change when I finally settled on a race.

I am trying once more to get back into the game, because I like how pretty it is and I do enjoy the content. However, I just can't seem to find a good group of people to RP with which would keep me able to enjoy the game so much more, or that is the hope.

A few things about me: Lho'a is a fairly blank slate, where I have a little bit of personality worked out but a malleable backstory and role in society to work with. I am also on EST, which plays a big role on me finding and enjoying RP; so many events just start too late in the evening for me to feel comfortable getting involved in. That being said my best availability is 7-10pm EST on weekdays and fairly flexible on weekends.

I also gravitate more towards small/medium guilds and individual/small group RP encounters. I like to think I'm friendly even if my character can be a bit of a grump. I'm currently leveling Dark Knight and Fishing but I main Dragoon with a side of White Mage.

If you made it this far, thanks for taking the time, granted this doesn't tell you much about me. Feel free to leave questions.