Ongoing RP Plots

CrookedTarot

This is a topic to post any ongoing plots you may be running on characters or are running for the Company to get involved in as a whole. It is best to post them as the following:

Title: [Title of the event]

Most Recent Event: [The most recent developments to take place in the event - summary]

Character: [Which character of yours, if any, to inquire to or about in regards to getting involved in the plot]

Plot Hooks: [Any openings or points of interest that a character could currently explore or discuss to get involves or further/deepen their involvement]

-----------------------------------------------------------------

MASTER LIST OF EVENTS

[ Tag/Update Me to inform me when things need to be changed!]

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Title: 3

Most Recent Event: Cancer of Zevaigoth

Character: Grave Shadow, Sergei Harlenk

Plot Hooks:  (This Arc is coming to a close soon (tm).) Currently there is some sort of crystalline growth occurring near Black Brush and the Antlings. These crystals seem to consume aether and grow from the fuel. Agents have been engaged in dealing with the threat of Zeviagoth for some time.

----

Title: Razor's Return

Most Recent Event: What Sleeps Beneath the Waves

Character: Sarij Rahzersyn

Plot Hooks:  Your character is helping gather resources for the Agent's submersible. Character looking into pirates in the region notorious for extra violence and brutality. You character is a mechanic.

----

Title: Carnivale of Cadmium

Most Recent Event: A Boulder Form of Murder

Character: Nocturne Philomel

Plot Hooks: Inquiries made about or having knowledge pertaining to I-Ching, Geomancy, Madame Wu or the Inqquiry of the Yellow Jackets into the murder of a well-known Arcanist.

Edited by CrookedTarot

Title: Carnivale of Cadmium

Most Recent Event: A Boulder Form of Murder

Character: Nocturne Philomel

Plot Hooks: Inquiries made about or having knowledge pertaining to I-Ching, Geomancy, Madame Wu or the Inqquiry of the Yellow Jackets into the murder of a well-known Arcanist.

Title: 3

Most Recent Event: Cancer of Zevaigoth

Character: Grave Shadow, Sergei Harlenk

Plot Hooks:  (This Arc is coming to a close soon (tm).) Currently there is some sort of crystalline growth occurring near Black Brush and the Antlings. These crystals seem to consume aether and grow from the fuel. Agents have been engaged in dealing with the threat of Zeviagoth for some time.

----

Title: Razor's Return

Most Recent Event: What Sleeps Beneath the Waves

Character: Sarij Rahzersyn

Plot Hooks:  Your character is helping gather resources for the Agent's submersible. Character looking into pirates in the region notorious for extra violence and brutality. You character is a mechanic.