SNERDAPERDS - An informational tour.

I. Basic Info 

• Characters: Dengo (who might have a different first name, still deciding.)

• Primary character: Dengo

• Linkshells: None

• Primary RP linkshell: None

II. RP Style 

• Amount of RP (light, medium, heavy):
    Medium/Heavy

• Views on RP combat and injuries:
    I would prefer that we fought common enemies instead of each other. That being said, I would almost entirely prefer the in-game duel function to serve as an indication of in-character strength and ability. 

• Views on IC romance:
    Whatever makes you happy.

• Views on non-romantic RP (family ties, etc):
    Aren't we all here for roleplay? I'd prefer to not be related to anyone. Too many wild cards.

• Views on lore:
    Lore is good.

• Views on chat functions (/say, /linkshell, etc):
    I think it's silly for everyone to be in-character in a "chatroom" if there isn't a system in place describing the way it works within the game's lore, that being said, there is a system in place that works within the lore, thus, it depends on the group's rule set. /say should always be IC, with the exceptions being noted in brackets. 

(I'm pretty dense, and cannot figure out how to Wiki, halp?)

You can log in to the wiki using the same information you have on the forums. From there.. follow these instructions for creating a page on your character.

Something easy to do, if you don't like the provided template, is go to a character's page that you like, hit edit, and copy the code from their wiki (cancel out after you've copied the code so you don't accidentally change anything on their page). Put it in a notepad document and you can then just fill in your information instead of theirs and paste it into your new page.