Looking for Scholars (Balmung)

Afternoon everyone.

Since my first event meet with more success then I expected and a few people expressed that they liked it and hoped for more, I'm in the process now of seeking people to do some sort of Scholarly talk at my house. I can't just rely on the one guy from my FC for it lol. This is mostly for those people who do not have a venue of their own to do such talks. I remember a few FC's in the past giving regular/semi-regular talks at their place and a few have done such things in open settings viewable by both rpr and non-rpr's. This was an idea I've wanted to do for a while but my old house was not set up for such an undertaking. Now that I've upgraded to a medium, I've been able to build a working area.

So I'm looking for (stated above) is for speakers with no solid place to speak at a chance to do so at my place. For now, I'm only making it monthly as school is eating up time but if I get enough people interested in using my place then I am willing to move it to bi-weekly instead.

As a side note, if you need a place to rp out research or need some sort of library setting and your FC/personal house does not contain such a space then my house is free for use as well. (Goblet, Ward 10, Plot 42)

• 4 weeks later...