Looking for 1 on 1 RP.

The last person who took my offer took the RP aspect away and was very interested in RL subjects so,let me specify that this is for RP and RP only. I'm looking to RP with someone as a future husband with some time passing for the characters to be able to know each other and etc. Must be available roughly every day after at least 2 PM EST and willing to be on board for a long journey with Kona. Add Kona#6513 for more details and rules.

Hi there Kona!

Sorry to hear you had some trouble with OOC blending. Romance RP can be difficult to find a good match for. I'm a big fan of it myself since one of my guilty pleasures tends to be romance novels and romcoms so naturally that informs some of my roleplay preferences. It might help your responses if you went into a little more detail on the character side of things for what sort of relationship you were looking to play and something about your character as a hook for people. Without stating what sort of character Kona is you could be getting hits from anyone and might just lead to a not good fit later on down the line.

And I hope this does not come off wrong but I do think expecting an RP partner to be available every day is a bit much of an ask. There are tons of folks on Mateus to branch out and meet and interact with for when your potential RP partner either can't be there because of RL occurrences or just is feeling burned out at the moment. As someone who also enjoys long form relationship RP requiring daily RP might do more harm than good for your overall experience just to add my two cents.

Hope you get some responses from people that can offer what you're looking for!