Poeros' file

I. Basic Info 

• Characters:
  • Poeros Amunnin
  • Ninnuma Grey (possible character, but will name save at the very least)

• Primary character:
  • P'oeros Amunnin
  • Linkshells:
  • None at this time
  • Primary RP linkshell:
  • None at this time

[*]II. RP Style 

• Amount of RP (light, medium, heavy):

• Between medium and heavy. I like to PvE and PvP as well, so that takes away from my RP at times, but if given the option, I will always book RP before anything else.

• Views on RP combat and injuries:

• I have mixed views on this subject, but overall I don't care for RP combat and won't do it 90% of the time. If you want to read my rant on that, I have it below :)
The first stand is that I am a believer that level matters. I put in the time to level up my character, learn abilities, and gear up. It isn't so much the level or the gear that matters. My time matters. My character's time matters. While other people are talking in a tavern  my character will be out fighting and getting stronger. A level 2 that tries to take on my maxed level character will not be acknowledged by me. Unless they whisper me ahead of time saying they want a beat down.

Going off of the fact that level matters, I believe that class matters as well. For example, I don't think it would be possible for a level 30 conjurer should be able to beat up a level 15 gladiator in a hand to hand fight with no magic. I have seen the reverse of this happen enough to make my head hurt. If people want to RP that that their character works out and is super buff, then they need to make sure it is seen by other RPers and have it known before they try to pull that card in a fight.

Most of the people that RP fight are brats. Sorry, but that is what I have seen. Over the years I have lost track of the amount of times some new person joins a guild and they get into the face of the guild leader and mouth off and use abuse RP fighting to constantly be superior to the person in charge of the guild.

Lastly, everyone is Neo. No one will take the hit. stumbles, or even breaks a sweat. They will all just happen to dodge at just the last moment or do some retarded move that is physically impossible to do. 

Example: So-n-so ducks below the punch, turning his body to watch the punch sail over his uninjured head with a smirk.

I am not making that one up. That was an actual emote that I saw to a past guild leader and I had to get up and try to copy it just to see how it looked and it just didn't work. A lot of people that do RP fighting don't or haven't actually fought in real life. Because, if they did, they would know how half the things they emote don't happen even in a fantasy world and just how many openings it leaves. 

Views on IC romance:

It happens. People meet, enjoy each other company, and maybe have a romance. I am not against it, but I laugh at the people that RP with each other for a month and then get married. I know two weeks on the internet is considered forever, but realistically it doesn't happen often. If relationship leads to ERP, that is ok. If they want to fade to back all the time, that is cool, too . Guy, girl, I don't really care. Its the story I tend to want more. 

Views on non-romantic RP (family ties, etc):

I have done this RP before and am good with it. Most of the time I do this with people I know or people that I have an open communication with. If I don't have it, then it gets really weird  In the past I have RPed with brothers, sisters, or cousins. No one has done a parent yet and I am not against it.

Views on lore:

It's important... read it, know it, love it. If you can't follow the lore or pretend to, you'll just end up pissing everyone off.

Views on chat functions (/say, /linkshell, etc):

They have a purpose and should be used as they are designed to.

[*]

III. Other Info 

[*]

[align=center][glow=blue]~Special announcements can be found in the posts below~[/glow][/align]