Cereliona Ashland (Balmung)

I. Basic Info

• Characters: Cereliona Ashland
  • Primary character: Cereliona Ashland
  • Linkshells: None
  • Primary RP linkshell: None

II. RP Style

• Amount of RP (light, medium, heavy): Medium.  I'm likely not explicitly IC when I'm running around, but I'm very much willing to drop in at a moment's notice.
  • Views on RP combat and injuries: I have no qualms with injuries or combat provided it's agreed upon by all parties.  Combat and injuries can spice up a story, give it a sense of gravitas, so to speak.
  • Views on IC romance: I'm absolutely willing to have Cereliona enter a romantic relationship, but having done both gradual build-ups and planned relationships, I much prefer the former.  Just makes it feel more real.
  • Views on non-romantic RP (family ties, etc): Yeah, you gotta have friends.  Probably want to have family too.  But in RP characters, the latter isn't necessary for other IC characters.  I'm willing to have that kind of relationship with someone else, but just ask first, so we can hammer out some details.
  • Views on lore: Should probably more or less stick to the lore.  I don't mind some basic tweaks, especially if it's for a bit of logical flair.  Got a bit of flair to your spellcasting?  Great!  A beautiful way to really make your character your own.  But on the flipside, please don't be Minfilia's stronger, prettier, more effective sister, haha.
  • Views on chat functions (/say, /linkshell, etc): I'm primarily in /s and /em for RP, but if a group prefers to use LS or FC chat, I'm more than willing to adapt. 

III. Other Info

• Timezone:EST(UTC-5)
  • Contact info:You can message me either here or in-game if I'm online.

Hey there, folks!

I'm a fairly old player/RPer who took a long break during Heavensward and just recently came back.  Unfortunately, upon my return, I've found that most of my friends are no longer around and my FC/LSes have gone the way of the Dodo.  Which is apparently flying away now.  As a result, I'm looking to get myself back into the Balmung RP scene and am looking for some new friends.  I'm in the EST timezone (UTC-5) and my active times tend to be between 2pm and 9pm, as I work mornings.  If any of you are looking to make some friends as well, feel free to either drop me a message in here, or poke me in game.

Thanks for taking the time to read this, and I hope to see you all in game!

ffxiv_07252018_162137.png

ffxiv_07252018_162208.png

ffxiv_05272018_223051.png

Edited by Cereliona