Returning to RP [Mateus]

Hello to all! Today marks my official return to the realm of RP. I am originally from Balmung and transferred my main some time ago but have been floating about silently OOC for about a year or so now. I used to go by Ardam Swifthawk on Balmung, and most of my RP took place in Harbingers of Dawn (HoD) where I had loads of fun. I took leave to join some friends in their own private little FC, and since then I haven't made much of an attempt to RP. Basically it's been a few years since I've fully delved into it, and I've long since had the itch to return, just not the time.

Now that I do have the time I've started taking initiative to get back into the community. I'm looking for contacts as well as suggestions for FC's. I would prefer something that's more or less just getting started in terms of members and story, as I want to avoid long standing companies that already have lasting and well established relationships and cliques. Feel free to contact me through discord at Blackstone#0390 or PM and check out my character wiki (WIP).

Edited by Brandon Blackstone
Title was dumb

Hi Brandon, 
You're more than welcome to check out the FC I run. We are very new and have a small crew currently. 
We are an onsen and izakaya (tavern). If you'd like you can check out our tumblr homepage here: http://uranami-onsen.tumblr.com 
We are on PST time and we don't quite have an established main story yet as we're trying to take our time. :) I'll shoot you a PM on discord. Fox#5097