Yahweh's RP Profile:

I. Basic Info 

• Characters:Rendal Gallenford, M.Miquote, Seeker of the Sun, several alts, more than likely.  
  • Primary character:"Rendal Gallenford"(Real name: V'ahal Tia.)
  • Linkshells:Currently seeking!
  • Primary RP linkshell:See above.

[*]

II. RP Style 

• Amount of RP (light, medium, heavy):

• Medium-Heavy; tend to be in character when possible.  Almost always in towns.  Generally when out in the field should I be approached.  Am just as comfortable OOC during these times, however.  I try to limit Say and Yell chat to in character when possible.  Shout is considered the area, or general chat in my eyes.

• Views on RP combat and injuries:

• I tend to avoid RP combat like the plague.  Unless both parties know each other very well, and have everything planned out from the start, I find RP combat to be similar to Calvinball: rules made up on the fly, and a sort of "I hit you!" "Nuh-uh!  I have an antihit force field!" effect.  Injuries are fine!  People tend to get hurt!
  • Views on IC romance:

• Depends.  I tend to avoid it, mostly because of complications arising from it due to people blurring the line between in character and out of character.  I've rarely felt the need to "marry off" my characters.  If it happens, and it feels real, and advances the character, then I'm all for it.  If it takes an afternoon and suddenly they're Romeo and Juliet then I'll pass.
  • Views on non-romantic RP (family ties, etc):

• This has potential to be a strong foundation for character back story when done correctly.  I haven't seen it done correctly very often.

• Views on lore:

• I love, love, love stories.  And I love, love love lore.  FF14 has an abundance of the stuff, and even better, it's varied!  I'm okay with people bending it for the sake of telling their story, but I tend to adhere to it pretty often.
  • Views on chat functions (/say, /linkshell, etc):

• /say, /yell: in character;/shout,/linkshell: generally ooc unless stated otherwise.

[*]

III. Other Info 

• Timezone: PST
  • Contact info: Forum, in-game.  

[*]

[align=center][glow=blue]~Special announcements can be found in the posts below~[/glow][/align]