Semi-experienced roleplayer finally trying FFXIV!

Avi

Hello, everyone! My name is Harper, and I'm so excited to finally get into FFXIV! I've been wanting to for a while, but money has always been an issue. For now I can only stay around for a month, but hopefully the job I applied for will hire me and I'll start getting funds. I've RP'd before in a few different places (not gonna say where because ew drama don't wanna talk about it) so I have a pretty good grasp of RP and writing style. Sometimes I even go a little overboard and flood my RP partners with like 5 paragraphs of info! 😂

My character is Avi Ura, a female Xaela Au'Ra that I've had planned for years now, and can finally play! Her full backstory is in progress, but the frame of her personality is a curious to a fault young spirit seeking adventure. From her tribe's view of the world from the mountains she could see so much world to explore, she couldn't help step out of the carved stone walls of her home and experience it all -or at least as much as possible- in person.
She's short and feisty, wielding a rather large, hammer-like axe made by the stone-smiths of her tribe that she...well, "happened to stumble upon" on her way out.
She's new to the world that awaits her, but she can't wait to explore it all!

I plan on light/moderate RP for the moment considering my current inability to pay a continuous subscription on my own (my boyfriend bought us both a month, what a sweety <3). When I get it, I'll edit and attach a picture of Avi to this post.