Adelpha Sarantas

Note: This character is currently retired from RP.

I. Basic Info

• Characters: Adelpha Sarantas
  • Primary character: Adelpha Sarantas
  • Linkshells: Soliloquy, Blue Skies
  • Primary RP linkshell: N/A

II. RP Style

• Amount of RP (light, medium, heavy):
    Medium. I take my RP fairly seriously when I'm doing it, but I only RP occasionally, and I'm generally not IC when "normally" playing the game.

• Views on RP combat and injuries:
    I try to personally avoid RP PvP combat when possible, just because it can easily lead to disagreements. Everyone wants their character to win, and they'll come up with whatever justification -- IC or OOC -- that they need to prove it. RPed PvE combat scenarios are fine. Injuries are fine as long as they're handled in a believable way.

• Views on IC romance:
    No problem with it, but I'm personally really not looking for such a thing. If it were to make sense for my character's story for some reason, I might explore it a little bit, but it would be kept very light.

• Views on non-romantic RP (family ties, etc):
    I am not interested in other players coming up with ideas regarding this sort of thing as it pertains to my character's story. If I want to introduce a "family member" NPC, I'll approach others first OOC and ask them if they would like to help me out with it.

• Views on lore:
    I'm highly in favor of remaining faithful to established lore, or at least its spirit when there is no lore to go off of. I believe that there is a whole lot of interesting stuff in the world of Hydaelyn that is ripe for exploration without having to make up stuff or borrow things from other games/books/anime/whatever, or introduce crazy lore-unfounded elements just to make things more "dramatic." I have zero interest in RPing with supernatural/soul-stealing/multi-soulled/planeswalking/immortal/vampiric/Vana'dielian/anime characters, and as far as my character's personal canon is concerned, those people don't exist.

• Views on chat functions (/say, /linkshell, etc):
    My views seem to align with what the general community believes, for the most part: speech in /say, linkpearls are IC unless noted otherwise, etc. One exception: I don't believe the game's lore supports the idea that you can speak into a linkpearl without anyone around you being able to tell that you're even speaking into it (even if those around you can't actually hear what you're saying). If you're speaking into a linkpearl while face-to-face with someone, you should at least emote "/em mumbles into a linkpearl" or something.

III. Other Info

[align=center][glow=blue]~Special announcements can be found in the posts below~[/glow][/align]